cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data 85284? For three days?!

Highlighted
Journeyman

No Data 85284? For three days?!

Been pretty patient thinking this was probably just them working on towers here in tempe arizona but ive had little to no data for THREE days! are one of your towers down and noone is fixing it? I know im not the only one as everyon else that has sprint that i know is experiencing the same problems.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Wizard

Theblueblurrr,

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues. It does appear we've had a few data tickets opened for tower issues in that area over the last couple of weeks including one from yesterday with 3G browsing that was closed earlier today. It does appear the issue may have been addressed earlier today and we may need to troubleshoot further with the device now that the ticket has been closed. Have you performed any troubleshooting in the past hour or so? If so could you please list all the steps in detail.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I actually work in a radioshack with my fellow associates who have sprint and weve troubleshooted every method that is known. we are both still having the issue of little to no internet. weve restarted the phones pulled the batteries factory resets etc.

Highlighted
Wizard

Have you performed anything besides that such as a data restore or had the network access identifier changed? Just pulling the battery and resetting the phone doesn't cover all of our troubleshooting.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i actually havent to be honest i have heard of those methods but am having a hard time finding out how to do them on my phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do i change the NAI?

Highlighted
Wizard

Hello

I'm sorry that you're having issue with Data

The Nai may only be changed by a sprint representative. And will not resolve the problem.

I believe I have found your problem

I checked your coverage area and there is a Network Ticket opened for EVDO Connection,Single Cellsite , engineers have been notified and are working to make sure issue is resolved ASAP.Ticket No : 8641128 Estimate Date of Repair 02/02/2012 19:53:26 CST

PinkElmo

Highlighted
Wizard

I wanted to provide an update

Ticket 8641128 was updated 02/02/2012 19:09:54 CST  with a new Estimate Time of repair of 02/07/2012 19:04:00 . Looking thru the notes on the outage I see the service should be better but the outage is kept open to allow final testing.

PinkElmo

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for keeping me posted on the progress ill do my best to hold out till then!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.