cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data Availability - Troy, MI 48084

Highlighted
Journeyman

No Data Availability - Troy, MI 48084

Since I arrived at work this morning, near the intersection of Big Beaver Rd and Coolidge in Troy, MI 48084, I have had no data availability on my Motorolla Photon phone. I have tried restarting it numerous times, but still end up in domestic raoming mode. Usually this is not an issue. Any help that could be given would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Master

I apologize for the issue. I checked your zip code with coverage and there are no reported data outages. I would suggest you to power cycle the phone, turn off Wi-Fi(if on) and update profile. Let me know.

Thanks

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Abe,

Thank you for your quick response, I have tried both your suggestions to no avail. Both turning the phone off and bback on and also removing the battery and restarting then. I cannot update my profile, as I get an error thrown back "Mobile IP Registration Response Error." Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

JD i am in Milwaukee WI and also have the motorolla Photon and no 3g coverage....... it started about 1/2 hour ago have tried 2x's to update my profile....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I live in Winter Garden Fl and had the same problem with my photon this morning. But as of now every thing seems to be working.

Highlighted
Master

Hello, we apologize for the trouble with your data.  First thing we would like to identify is whether this is a network issue or a phone issue.  The easiest way to determine this is to ask if any other Sprint customers in this area are experiencing the same data failures. 

Next, we would want to "restore" your Sprint activation information and have your phone re-activate across the network.  However, you will need account sensitive information for this which I can provide in private. 

If you're are able to leave the immediate area, 2-5miles, and it starts working again, then it's the location.  If it's still failing in multiple locations outside of 5 miles, then it's the device. 

Private message by clicking on my avatar and I can gather your personal information in private. 

Thank you,

Tom

Highlighted
Master

Hello, if the issue is persisting, please turn your phone off and pull the battery for 2 minutes.  Reboot your phone and retry. 

Let us know,

Tom

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tom,

I have alrready tried this with no appreciable results. Thanks.

Highlighted
Master

I apologize, but this was in response to kocobware.  There was no indication that a battery pull had been tried. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.