cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data Connection for all the Sprint's HTC Arrive WP7 (new phone!) in the Puerto Rico Network

Journeyman

No Data Connection for all the Sprint's HTC Arrive WP7 (new phone!) in the Puerto Rico Network

Hey guys can anyone shed some light on this problem:

• Data does not work when in EV (EVDO) mode. Only works when it indicates 1X.

Background:

I'm with the Service Engineering Microsoft Operations Team and non of my collegues in Redmond, WA have this problem but all of my collegues in PR do. Since the phone was introduced within the Sprint's network in Puerto Rico I haven't been able to use the Data Connection.

Actions taken so far:

• Called Sprint's Technical Support Twice and created:
    eTicket Number:Ending in 68126
    Date/Time Created:3/23/11 8:24 PM
    Model:HTC Arrive
    MDN:XXX-XXX-0815
    Description of Issue:
    • Call Won't Connect
    • Vision/Web Browsing

• The phone was reset to factory default a few times.
  • The network profile was verified and changed a few times.
  • Data connection values were manually adjusted to perform additional testing.

I have no major issues with Voice calls, Texting, Voice mails, or any other feature. One full week without Data Connection this is becoming ridiculous. Many of my colleagues are moving to other carriers that have no issues with the Windows Phone 7 and data access. Please, somebody do something and COMMUNICATE what is the issue and WHEN WILL IT GET FIXED.

1 REPLY 1

I am having the same issue as this gentleman and have done all the same troubleshooting
except post a ticket. I'm in Worcester, MA 01605 eastcoast. No data all week, other apps and functions fine. WiFi works.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.