cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Network??

Highlighted
Journeyman

No Network??

I woke up this morning and have no been able to use my internet or text messaging, when I have plenty of signal strength? Is the network down?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: No Network??

Could you please provide me a location or zip code where you are at so I can see if there are any service outages in your area?

Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

No Network??

Highlighted

Thanks for the quick reply. At this time I do not see any outages in your area. Usually a simple turn phone off and remove battery for a full minute fixes lots of these issues. Have you already done this yet? Also are you getting any error messages when using data and or sending text message? Also what type of device do you have?

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

No Network??

Thank you for your help!

I have tried turning the phone off and on twice and still nothing. When I try and send message it just says message failed, and when I try and use the internet it goes straight to we page not available no matter what site I try. I have a Samsung moment

Highlighted
Journeyman

No Network??

I am located in zipcode 48858 and have been unable to send or receive text messages today as well

Highlighted
Journeyman

No Network??

I have a samsung replenish, I have tried rebooting the phone without success.  I receive error code 97 when I try to send an outgoing text message.  Thank You

Highlighted

At this point, I would suggest that both of you call technical support by dialing *2 on your cell phone or 1-888-211-4727 from a landline line(preferred method) so that  we can get this reported in and possibly get a CTMS ticket submitted.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.