Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service Currently Available in FLA ; more specifically 34982 area?

Journeyman

No Service Currently Available in FLA ; more specifically 34982 area?

My daugher own the Blackberry 9530 3g and is unable to recieve or make phone calls. She says her bbm is working, but unfortunately once she got to my home in 34982 she had no service, all the signal bars are there but she is unable to make a phone call or recieve. When her brother tries to call , he also owns a blackberry on sprint, it rings and rings and rings and goes straight to her voicemail. While she was traveling from her home in 34997 it worked fine, but as soon as she got off the major road onto the neighborhood roads, her service cut in and out and then once she step foot in the house, her service stopped. HELP!

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Product Ambassador

Hi!

I'm not showing any current outages for your area; the towers nearest the center of that zipcode are showing 99.9% success rates for calls.  Please have your daughter power the BB off and back on again; if that doesn't help she may want to contact Sprint Tech Support for Blackberry.

Thanks for the post!

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.