cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service. Michigan 49107

Highlighted
Journeyman

No service since about 8 pm. Contacted Sprint, and was told that the 3G outage should have ended yesterday, and hadn't, which is odd because I just now had affects of it.

They also said I will experience voice outages until MARCH FIRST!!

That is way crazy to me, but eh, what can you do?

They credited me already, I'm just wondering if anyone here knows of any possible time frame I can expect my network to be online again? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

I'm sorry that you're having coverage problems. I checked your coverage area and there is a Network Ticket opened for cell site issue, engineers have been notified and are working to make sure issue is resolved ASAP.Ticket No : 8021419  with a Estimate Date of repair 01/24/2012. We are also working on improving the service for their area by adding additional capacity and the Estimate Date of repair for that ticket is 8217743 03/01/2012.

PinkElmo

Wizard

I wanted to update the Estimate time of Repair

The new Estimate Time of Repair is 01/26/2012 for Ticket # 8021419

Thank for your patience while we work to resolve this.

PinkElmo

Wizard

Hello

The new Estimate Time of Repair is 01/31/2012 for Ticket # 8021419

Thank for your patience while we work to resolve this.

PinkElmo

Journeyman

As of today, February 3rd, I am still experiencing almost no ability to call or recieve calls, and the connection is still dropping for 3G.

I'm trying very hard to be patient, but beginning to become aggravated. Any new dates of repair?

Wizard

I am so sorry the problems continue. I have checked the outage 8021419 and it is still open. At this time I do not have an estimate date of repair to provide. We are actively working to improve the service for this area and I will provide and Estimate Time of Repair as soon as it’s available.

PinkElmo

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.