Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service at work for over a 3 weeks

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

No Service at work for over a 3 weeks

Hello,

I am having problems trying to make calls and recieve text/ emails when I'm at work from 9am-5pm the zip code is 20814. This issuse just started happning 3 weeks.

I liked sprint service but this is really getting out of hand. you all need to credit some money back to the paying customers. I job requires me to use my cell phone but I can why, because sprint need to get the act together.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: No Service at work for over a 3 weeks

If you dont live in the area good luck getting credit to your account.  Mine has been out for a week and a half and since I dont live in the area and only work here no credit will be issued. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

I apologize for the issue. Cell Site is being upgraded to Network Vision. Temporary impairments causing increased Drops and Blocks may occur, in addition to instances of missed calls/calls rolling to voicemail, and other voice service anomalies. Just want let you know that  upgrade should be complete soon and service should be improved. I can understand this is frustrating for you and we are aware of this issue. I can assure you we are working to not only fix it, but improve your overall customer experience in the area. I will report this issue to our network team so that they will be aware of your specific location.

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you dont live in the area good luck getting credit to your account.  Mine has been out for a week and a half and since I dont live in the area and only work here no credit will be issued. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

You all said that last week. If I don't see improve ment I'm taking my money to a new phone company.

Highlighted
Journeyman

June 13th updated estimated time of repair.  I wouldn't hold your breath.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.