Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data service. Is there an outage?

Highlighted
Journeyman

No data service. Is there an outage?

Is there an outage in Columbus, Ohio??  Im not able to recieve or send text msg, email or access to anything that runs by data service..

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: No data service. Is there an outage?

3G will not works but 4G will works.  I dont get it.. Why?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm out too.  Zip code 43224.

Highlighted

I will be glad to check this out for you. I was unable to find any issues in the zip code you have provided. Can I please get an address or cross streets close by so I can see how the towers are performing? Please include the city, state and zipcode.

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh, no.  I just signed up with Sprint for the very first time and right away ... not getting a warm fuzzy ... I'm in 33157 off of quail roost drive and the turnpike.  I'm not getting data either.

Highlighted

Those cross streets are not pulling up any information. Can I get an actual address close to you but not yours.

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

working now - maybe i was in a bad spot.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.