Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet even on wifi

Journeyman

No internet even on wifi

A few days ago my phone started acting very strange. Weather I'm connected to wifi or cellular data I lose connection. The no internet while connected to wifi is the strange part.and I know when it happens because my clock turns back 11 and a half hours and sets the date to February. I tried factory resetting and it's still happening. I have no idea what's going on or how to fix it and I'm getting very frustrated. 

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

That is a very strange thing. What kind of phone do you have?

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome

yeah its super wierd, ive never seen anything like it. and i have a galaxy s7

Let's try and update the data profile first. Here's how.

1. Tap OK if error displays.
  2. Press the Home key then Apps > Settings.
  3. Tap System Update.
  4. In System Updates, tap Update Profile.
  5. Displays: Update Profile - The network is preparing your services. Please wait.
  6. Once complete, The Profile has been updated. Press OK to continue.
  7. Press Home key.
  8. Device activation completes.
  9. Finish device setup steps.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome

i update the prl and the profile and thats how i get service back but it only lasts a few minutes and i have to do it again. same with restarting the phone. ive tried putting it in airplane mode for 30 seconds but that has no effect.

Is this only happening to you or is it happening to multiple people in your household?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!

im the only one with a sprint phone in my household, but i took my phone into a sprint store and it turns out it was a faulty bug sent out by samsung. simply changing the date and time from automatic to manual fixed the problem completely.

That's great! I'm happy to hear that this was resolved.:)

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.