cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone for 2 days angry now

Journeyman

No phone for 2 days angry now

Ohh sprint, I had faith in you im just 30 days into my new contract and now I havent had a phone in 2 days cellphone its On searching..... for the network for 2 days now WTH!!! I need my phone for my clients to call me and im basically with no communication, I took my phine to the Sprint stor and the genious said reset my iphone i did that and now i cant get my phone online to work its basically stuck as a brand new phone. Need some answer fast bc im about to say give me my miney bac and I join a new company really upset. Im located in Texas zipcode 78234.

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Re: No phone for 2 days angry now

Figueroa9027,

I can see this being frustrating. Let me look into this to see what could be the problem.

Journeyman

Its beyond frustration what I dont understand is if is something wrong with towers or any other thing, why  would the people that work at a  sprint dont know anything about this one of the employees said, I never seen this before really you work for the company but yet dont know anything, reset my phone huge mistake now i cant get it to work bc of still searching for the network.

GrandMaster

mainly because theyre there to sell you a phone..if you luck out and go into a repair store they MIGHT no whats going on..but for the most part they dont have access to what the network is doing because its not in their job discreption..in HERE however you will get techs that DO have above said access..they will need your closest cross streets to where youre seeing this problem along with that zip code..no physical addy though..unless its of a business close by..then just make sure to tell them your north, south, east, west of that addy.

another helpful deal is there is always a chance they will not see an issue on their side of things..doesnt mean there isnt one there...they just havent received that report as of yet..so patience is needed so they can dig deeper if needs be.

good luck

J

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thanks for the words of patients but as a realtor using this wireless deviced and the service not working throws a huge monkey wrench on my hole job.

Wizard

figueroa9027,

Well I took a look at the area and it does in fact show an outage in your area. It's affecting 3g browsing and 4G LTE.  We are aware and have teams in place working on resolving the issue.  I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Journeyman

Do you guys have a time line of how long this issue would last?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Capt.Random,

Wow, it's very interesting that you chose to respond to a new customer and yet I've had my post up since 11/1/2012 and you or anyone else at Sprint has yet to respond. I've been a Sprint Customer for over 13 years.

figueroa9027, I hope your issue is resolved. Unfortunately, in my experience these things take a lot of time. I'm over 8 weeks on my issue with their network at work without any resolution. I hope you get yours resolved so that you can conduct your business. They don't seem to understand that they mess with people's livelihoods when they don't resolve network issues.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.