cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone serivce in moline IL 61265

Journeyman

No phone serivce in moline IL 61265

Hi, Im unable to call or text in my area. It started today around 3pm.  I have a Samsung note 2. The data works fine. Does anyone know why this is happening?  Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: No phone serivce in moline IL 61265

Sorry for the inconvenience. I checked your coverage and there are no reported outage going on at that location.I would suggest you to powercyle the device,turn off wifi and update data profile.Try to make calls. Let me know.

Thanks

Abe

Journeyman

We are just across the river and are also having problems.

Journeyman

Abe thank you for the response, I wouldent have posted on here if I dint try all those things   I updated profile, sprint zone, PRL, Took battery out. Nothing Worked. It would come back at random times for like 4min or soo then gone.

----------------------

I was actually at work when this was happening and assumed it was in Moline as well.  The area i was actually at was across the river in Bettendorf/River Dale Iowa 52722.  After i left work and started driving home, I had perfect Service lol.  Ill have to see if its my work blocking the sginal, i never had any problems inside there and they never said anything to us.  Ill update you again later this afternoon Thank you Abe.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.