Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service 33618 Dale Mabry & Lake Carroll Way

Journeyman

No service 33618 Dale Mabry & Lake Carroll Way

2nd day whats going on?????

8 REPLIES 8
Master

We show it will be fixed later today - Here is info on the problem. This is the only network event in that area.

If you could give us a little more info -

• Where are you experiencing the problems? Inside of your home, outdoors while driving, or inside and outside of a specific location? The best possible idea is to use a business very near your location – and let us know if you are North or South etc from that location – and approximately how far from it. With that information we can look up the cell sites closest to you and see if they have experienced any outages, or if tickets have already been submitted for them. We discourage putting your actual home address in for privacy reasons.
Single Cellsite8476102At 2011/12/28 21:48:27 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Tampa : Tampa / St. Petersburg / Clearwater Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) .12/28/2011 15:48:00 CST312/29/2011 16:04:16 CST12/28/2011 16:09:49 CSTTA22XC100 Tampa FL 33611

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

I am very near the first poster's location.  I can access data but not calls/texts which I know both run on the same parts of my service.  I have the issue inside my business, outside, my business, whereever I am close to this location.

EDIT: super awesome that i factory reset and wiped my SD card for no reason, as per the instructions given in the support forums for the radio error/network busy issues

Journeyman

I am near this location, in 33618. No phone or SMS for over 24 hours. Once in awhile an hours old text comes through. All sprint phones are affected,other carriers work. Fix this please Sprint!

Journeyman

I meant to say 33615, near 33618. Outside, inside, no service.

Wizard

Hello. I wanted to provide the update on the ticket # 8476102 New Estimate Time of Repair by the end of  12/31/2011.

We Appreciate your patience while we actively work to resolve this.

PinkElmo

Journeyman

Why does this keep happening in my area. This is the third time within the last 6 months no service for days. I am going on 4th day of no service this time.

Master

UPDATE

Single Cellsite (Out of Service) Provisioning   T1 circuit re-provisioning required. Local telephone carrier has been engaged.

We are waiting on the local telephone company to complete a work order.  They disconnected something they shouldn't have. We are at the mercy of their restoral time. It is not the equipment - that is repaired but the communications through the T1 line are gone.

Single Cellsite 8476102 At 2011/12/28 21:48:27 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Tampa : Tampa / St. Petersburg / Clearwater Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) Provisioning   T1 circuit re-provisioning required. Local telephone carrier has been engaged. . 12/28/2011 15:48:00 CST 3 12/31/2011 15:18:19 CST 12/30/2011 09:53:16 CST TA22XC100 Tampa FL 33611
Wizard

Hello. I wanted to provide the update on the ticket # 8476102 New Estimate Time of Repair by the end of 01/05/2012 14:32:00.

We Appreciate your patience while we actively work to resolve this.

PinkElmo

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.