cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for calls or texting in area code 30043

Highlighted
Journeyman

No service for calls or texting in area code 30043

I have been unable to make or receive any calls and texts all day! Called Sprint about it and, like every response I have seen on every other discussion with similar issues, I was told that there is a tower outage in my area. The upsetting thing about this all is it is not expected to be fixed until FRIDAY!!!!!!! I don't know about everyone else, but my cell phone is the only phone I have and now I have to do out and buy a pre paid just to make sure I have a phone in case of an emergency. This is so annoying and such an inconvenience. I have stayed with Sprint all these years because their service has been so dependable for me, until now. To know that they are not adequately prepared to rectify issues with their towers in a more timely fashion, rather than making their customers go several days without service, is disapponting to me.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: No service for calls or texting in area code 30043

The same thing is happening again. I have had zero service in the 30043 area code for the last 2 days. The service gradually started to get worse last week, but now it is totally out when you cross Hwy 316.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.