Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No talk or text for nearly two days.

Highlighted
Journeyman

No talk or text for nearly two days.

San Marcos, Texas, 78666, corner of castle gate circle and Nevada street. Can you at least give me a time frame?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: No talk or text for nearly two days.

It looks like there is a reported outage. We are aware and technicians are working hard to resolve. I show an ETR of 09/12/2012 21:08. Just a reminder, the ETR is just an estimate and can change at anytime.

Services AffectedTicket #Outage DescriptionBegin
Date
SeverityETRLast
Updated
Cellsites Affected
Single Cellsite 9501705 At 2012/09/12 01:26:42 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Austin : Austin / San Marcos Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) . 09/11/2012 20:26:00 CST 3 09/12/2012 21:08:42 CST 09/11/2012 21:08:41 CST AU74XC707 San Marcos TX 78666
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: No talk or text for nearly two days.

Well we're about an hour past ETR (estimated time of repair im guessing?). Has the repair ticket been updated by any chance?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.