Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls nor missed call notifications, and having numerous dropped calls on my crappy sprint service, but awesome Samsung Galaxy 3S

Journeyman

Not receiving calls nor missed call notifications, and having numerous dropped calls on my crappy sprint service, but awesome Samsung Galaxy 3S

I've had this problem in the past, but in the past couple of months it's become increasingly more frequent and extremely frustrating. People would call me, and tell me that the phone rings until it goes to Voicemail, but on my end the phone would not ring, there would be no missed call notification, and if the caller doesn't leave me a voicemail, I would never know they'd even called. My brother has the 2S, and I have the 3S. One day, we were in our living room, we get a text message from my sister telling us that our parents have been calling us and we're not picking up. We had no missed calls. We test called each other, we were in the same room, our phones showed full bars, but our phones never rang and no missed call notifications popped up. Phones are made for sending and receiving calls. If sprint cannot provide even the most basic functions of a phone, then they're missing the mark big time. We also have issues of dropped calls. I would say around 40% of calls drop on our phones.  Customer service has not been helpful and has not been able to resolve our issues. I've researched other forums and no one seems to have any concrete way to resolve this. If anyone has any ideas for me to try, please let me know. I've pretty much concluded that Sprint is not a good carrier, and I'm about to switch to Verizon if I can't get this resolved before the next billing cycle starts, which is in 4 days.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Not receiving calls nor missed call notifications, and having numerous dropped calls on my crappy sprint service, but awesome Samsung Galaxy 3S

I am sorry you have had these serious network issues. When you mentioned you and your brother in the same room, do you usually get coverage in this room are do you never get coverage in this room? Technical support should be able to track your registrations and see if there is/was a ticket in this area. If you can call us 888-211-4727from another phone we have several tools to research your service, drops and failed outbound calls. You will need to speak to technical support to complete full troubleshooting for these voice and text issues.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Sprint Social Care Team

Oklahoma City

Hours Monday- Friday 6am - 3pm

https://network.sprint.com/   THE SPRINT NETWORK OF THE FUTURE IS UNDER WAY

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.