cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBVIOUS SERVICE ISSUES AND BEING TOLD THERE ISN'T

Highlighted
Journeyman

OBVIOUS SERVICE ISSUES AND BEING TOLD THERE ISN'T

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS AN ISSUE AT BRIGANTINE AVE. AND 9TH STREET SOUTH IN BRIGANTINE NJ 08203????????????????

I AM HAVING ISSUES AND AM BEING TOLD THERE ARE NO ISSUES IN MY AREA WHEN THERE OBVIOUSLY ARE. THIS IS HAPPENING ALL OVER THE COUNTRY SO HOW CAN SPRINT TELL ME THAT THERE ARE NO SERVICE ISSUES. THEY TELL YOU THERE ARE NO ISSUES AND NO SERVICE TICKET IS FILED.

I HAVE HAD IT SPRINT. I WANT ANSWERS. YOU HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A HEADACHE FOR A YEAR.

I WANT ANSWERS, NOT TO BE IGNORED.

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello Lougasp, I see no outages for the aproximate address 900 W Brigantine Ave, although some network statistics support that there may be a problem, please send me a Private message so we can get this problem taken care of.

No longer working Community Response.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been having alot of service issues as far as getting delayed text dropped calls where it never happened before and not being able to refresh facebook or emails

Highlighted
Journeyman

I seem to be having the same issue and, my phone wont even hold a call long enough to speak with a phone tech.  I am so ready to drop sprint! I have had a ton of dropped calls and not one representative has offered to do anything about all of the dropped calls. Horrible service, I am so dissappointed because I have been with sprint for a good 4 years.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here in Brigantine, NJ 08203.  Calls are choppy then dropped with the message "signal faded".  Getting voice mail notifications 30 minutes after message is left, but the phone doesn't even ring.  Texts are not going through

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've got the same thing on 23rd Street.  AND been trying to report it through their website, no luck there

Highlighted
Journeyman

HAVE BEEN HAVING SAME ISSUE FOR MONTHS NOW...I LIVE IN CHICAGO.  I GET CHOPPY SERVICE DOWNTOWN AND IN MY APARTMENT...THE TWO PLACES WHERE I SPEND THE MOST TIME.  I GET A "SIGNAL LOST" AND THEN THE CALL IS DROPPED.  I ALSO RECEIVE VOICEMAIL MESSAGES EVEN THOUGH MY PHONE NEVER RINGS.  I ALSO HAVE FAILED TEXT MESSAGES OR MY TEXT MESSAGES TAKE AN OBSENE AMOUNT OF TIME TO GO THROUGH.  SOMETIMES I GET AN ERROR MESSAGE AND IT TELLS ME TO TRY AGAIN LATER.  I WENT TO HAVE MY PHONE SERVICED AND DISCUSSED THIS ISSUE WITH SERVICE REP WHO TOLD ME IT IS A "SPRINT-WIDE" ISSUE...THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY PHONE.  HE SAID I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCING ISSUE...AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO...THAT I SHOULD TRY CALLING SPRINT TO SEE IF THEY CAN HELP.  NOT MUCH HELP THERE!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am in Chicago and it has been the same for me here for the last two months: Dropped calls, texts that never get delivered, no signal, my BB frozen... I have been a Sprint customer since april and I am so ready to go back to another carrier because my phone gives me a lot of problems... At the store I get the "we are having problems with our towers, fixing the problem" answer, but customer service denies any problems.

Funny, that when I cll they say that I haven't had any dropped calls!! Hmmm maybe because most of the times I can't even make them??? LOL

I am traveling to CA next week and I am even thinking about getting a extra phone because I am not sure this will work...

It does not make any sense that you offer cheap service and cut in towers technology....

Highlighted
Journeyman

OMG, those are exactly the same issues I am having!!!! Exactly the same!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

And I am being told that there are no service issues in Brigantine. Plus with the phoen constantly searching for a signal my batter is being drained VERY fast.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same problem in Mid Michigan.  Calls take forever to place and when they do I get dropped.  Microcell they gave me in our home isn't working well anymore either.  I called and insisted they mark my contract as met so I can change carriers.  They gave me no hassle.  I was VERY surprised, to me they are admitting their coverage is getting bad.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am surprised they let you go just like that, because I have tried to do that and they say I will have to pay the early termination fee... Maybe I can try again since they know they have a really bad network...

On the other hand, I'd like to say the people at the store I wnet to were very nice and helpful, so that's why I have been delaying the changing to another carrier...

But sadly, SPRINT offers a terrible service...

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.