Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok Sprint, when will we get 4G in New Orleans? Been way too long

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok Sprint, when will we get 4G in New Orleans? Been way too long

I considering jumping ship to Verizon or AT&T, and I may be willing to pay the cancellation fees. Its easy for you to promise unlimited data, when the network, (3G and 4G when I get it.) is so slow and unreliable you couldn't exceed the data plan anyway. I am willing to pay cancellation fees if I have to, to get reliable service.

When I have connected to 4G in other venues, its spotty and unreliable and my phone is constantly dissconecting from the network.

Wake UP.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Ok Sprint, when will we get 4G in New Orleans? Been way too long

Threatening to leave Sprint does not affect them.  If you are getting poor 3G/4G then you should decide to stay or go.  When people receive below advertise service but continue paying Sprint for it, why would Sprint be in any hurry to fix the issues?  The best thing customers in your situation can do is to stop giving Sprint money and switch carriers.  If I received poor service I would be switching.  But I receive decent service so for the time being I am staying.  But please people stop just threatening to leave.  if the service is poor then quit paying for it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Ok Sprint, when will we get 4G in New Orleans? Been way too long

I agree. I know New Orleans isn't a nearly as big of a city like New York or Houston, but we are way overdue for 4G. When I bought my Evo 2 years ago, I was told we'd have it in a few months. I'm glad Sprint is going to LTE, but now they're going to start building that out and NOLA is going to be at the bottom of the list just like we were for that Wimax 4G we never received. And the 3G speeds around town are HORRIBLE....under 200kbps horrible almost all of the time. I get faster 3G out in the boonies when I'm fishing than I do anywhere around the city. By the time Sprint ever gets around to LTE in New Orleans, Verizon and AT&T will be launching their 5G networks here.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.