ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once AGAIN no service in the West Philadelphia area 19139

Journeyman

Once AGAIN no service in the West Philadelphia area 19139

Once again in less then a month i have noone in my house have service on their phones. Its really starting to become annoying , I really need sprint to come fix this problem

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Once AGAIN no service in the West Philadelphia area 19139

I apologize for the issue. I checked your coverage and there are reported cell sites down, engineers have been being notified and are working to restore the service ASAP. ETR 07/27/2012 07:56:00 CST .

Single Cellsite

At 2012/07/12 21:35:47 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Philadelphia Metro : Philadelphia Market: Single Cellsite (Intermittent service) 07/12/2012 16:35:00 CST 3 07/27/2012 07:56:00 CST 07/18/2012 08:23:37 CST PL03XC017 Philadelphia PA 19104
Single Cellsite At 2012/07/23 19:39:50 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Philadelphia Metro : Philadelphia Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) . 07/23/2012 14:39:00 CST 3 07/26/2012 15:12:06 CST 07/24/2012 15:18:35 CST PL23XC621 Philadelphia PA 19139

Abe

Journeyman

Thank you alot for replying back

Journeyman

Hey, do you know if they came around to fixing the towers near my house because i still have no or little service on my phones

Journeyman

I live in Upper Darby. I had to use Skype from my computer to call Sprint and find out what is going on. I have been a customer with them for well over ten years. I remember when the service and the customer service were SOOOOOOO bad. I was told that the towwers were supposed to be back up two days ago but we all know that didn't happen. I called yesterday and was told that we won't have full service again until the 31st. . .this is my only phone so I'm not happy about it, but  I was told that we could call and request a credit for all of our issues. It's been my experience that when they offer a credit, the are usually on top of it. . .so, while I am NOT happy about this at all, it's simply something that can't be helped. . .although I am starting to reconsider the idea of getting a house phone back again. . .I just don't want the bill, though. . .ugh!

Journeyman

LindaBel1978 wrote:

I live in Upper Darby. I had to use Skype from my computer to call Sprint and find out what is going on. I have been a customer with them for well over ten years. I remember when the service and the customer service were SOOOOOOO bad. I was told that the towwers were supposed to be back up two days ago but we all know that didn't happen. I called yesterday and was told that we won't have full service again until the 31st. . .this is my only phone so I'm not happy about it, but  I was told that we could call and request a credit for all of our issues. It's been my experience that when they offer a credit, the are usually on top of it. . .so, while I am NOT happy about this at all, it's simply something that can't be helped. . .although I am starting to reconsider the idea of getting a house phone back again. . .I just don't want the bill, though. . .ugh!

If you do get a home phone just get VOIP from a provider like http://voip.ms/. You'll need an ATA (Analog Telephone Adapter) Here's one that is relatively cheap and should work quite well for you Cisco 2 Port Phone Adapter

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.