ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One LTE tower in miami only reaches 20 blocks in either direction! TEASE!

Highlighted

One LTE tower in miami only reaches 20 blocks in either direction! TEASE!

There is only ONE tower here in miami that reaches 20-30 Blocks in either direction. and its such a tease because it reaches a block before my house and its been the same for 2 weeks I see no progress!

My Iphone 5 is constantly losing 3G service and showing the " O " . I see new cities constantly getting LTE!! COME ON SPRINT!

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
GrandMaster

Re: One LTE tower in miami only reaches 20 blocks in either direction! TEASE!

theyre not doing towers in clusters. its going to be spotty with LTE here and there until they start filling in the areas in between. just be glad you know theyre doing the LTE in your area

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

also if you have the time do a few speed tests with the speedtest.net app and post a pic of your results with a location (cross streets preferably) so others can test in that location and hopefully start posting sightings of LTE and do the same.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

We have just started the upgrade in the Miami area.  It does take some time to upgrade the towers  I did see where upgrade of two more towers was completed yesterday. 

I know where the tower is exactly and ive gone there and i have full bars LTE and the speed test was about 28 mbps download and about 15 mbps upload.

The tower for example is on SW 24 st and i live on NW 8st on the same avenue, thats about 32 blocks and the signal dies out on NW 7st.

I noticed seeing LTE about a month and a half ago but 2 weeks later i found out where it was and there is no improvement in almost 2 months. Also i keep checking the coverage maps and it shows no LTE in miami and I clearly get it on my phone

Wizard

14KNIGHT if you can would you let me know if in 33185located in 42nd street (bird road) and 147th ave has been upgraded to Network Vison or if you have a date on when it going to be upgraded? I am getting the galaxy s3 on black friday I just cant wait to know. Also when the towers are upgraded to network vision is the 3g also upgraded at the same time to the network vision platform?

See map for exact location

http://www.sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint#q=42 street 147 ave 33185 I see that 4g is getting closer.

Journeyman

Screenshot_2012-11-25-12-03-53.pngThe "2" 4G tests was done @ NW 17th ave and 119th Sreet. The slower speed were conducted about 20 blocks away at home where I have only 3G. What a difference.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.