cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage 33579

Highlighted
Journeyman

Outage 33579

The is the second time in less than 2 weeks that I have had no phone service.  I have never had problems with sprints coverage in the past, but this is ridiculous.  Sprint has cheaper phone, text and data plans then the competion, but what does that matter when you can't use your phone.  Shouldn't sprint customers recieve a prorated bill for every minute they can use their phones.  From reading other posts other sprint users are experiencing the same problems.  Has anyone contacted sprint and what did they tell you?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Wizard

Outage 33579

CHRIS-ADKISON,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Keep in mind that we are aware of the issue and are working toward a correction. Every now and again these things do happen, rest assured we do our very best to correct these issues as quickly as possible.

Hang in there and please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

William

SprintCares Social Media Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Outage 33579

This is more than "every now and again".  This has been going on all day.  My cell phone is my only phone.  Is there an early termination fee if you don't have service?

Highlighted
Wizard

Outage 33579

CHRIS-ADKISON,

If you are supposed to receive good coverage and you are experiencing an outage, then yes, there would be a termination fee. We do need the opportunity to correct these issues. If you'd like me to take a look into this further for you, please feel free to send me a private message and I can further assist you.

Regards,

William

Highlighted
Journeyman

Outage 33579

I am having the issue too but instead of telling me about the outage, customer service reset my phone.   So now I have no service and no contacts or applications anymore.  Just wonderful.  On top of that, my work cell is also Sprint, so I am totally without any phone....for about 5 hours now.

Highlighted
Wizard

Outage 33579

jillbug74,

What is your zipcode? I would be happy to take a look and see what the network status is in your area. Sorry if we mis-diagnosed the problem.

William

Highlighted
Journeyman

Outage 33579

The same as the subject line...33579

There is no problem now.  The service finally came back overnight sometime and now both phones work OK.  Unfortunately, it will take a while to get back all my phone numbers and applications.   Lessoned learned for me....do my own troubleshooting before calling Sprint and make sure Google is actually backing the address book up instead of relying on the Sprint reps for assurance.

Highlighted
Wizard

Outage 33579

jillbug74,

I'm glad services are back up and running for you. It is always a good thing to make sure your data is backed up to Google, especially if you're using a Smartphone. Let me know should you any further questions or concerns. Thanks again for posting the update!

Regards,

William

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.