Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage in 44224?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Outage in 44224?

My wife's calling and texts stopped working yesterday afternoon (after a storm) but the internet still worked.  When I got home from work I started to experience the exact same issues and couldnt make a call or text.  When I drove to work this morning calls and texts started working again about 2 miles from my house.  Can a sprint employee check if there are any outages reported around zip code 44224 and if not how I can create a ticket?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Outage in 44224?

gglaus,

I do apologize that you are having issues with your service. Depending on where you are located, you may have been affected by the storms. Using a broad zip code search I do see that there are a few towers down as a result of the storm. Can you provide me with the cross streets nearest you so that I can pinpoint that location?

Markie_B

Highlighted
Journeyman

Crossstreets are Silverview and Harriet Rd. in Silver Lake, OH 44224

Highlighted
Wizard

gglaus,

Thank you for the information. There is one tower near your area that is down, however the tower that services the zip code and cross streets provided is currently not showing any issues. You may be experiencing issues related to capacity due to that tower located within a two mile radius being down. Are yo unoticing the issues occuring all the time or at certain times othe day?

Markie_B

Highlighted
Journeyman

A few texts came through late last night and into the morning, but no calls calls have come through while at home at all. Is there any estimate when that tower that went down will be fixed?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Wizard

gglaus,

Unfortunately, I do not see when that tower will be back to full operating status at this time. What I will do is update you as updates become available to us in regards to the storm related events from yesterday.

Markie_B

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.