Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage in Alexandria, VA

Journeyman

Outage in Alexandria, VA

For at least the last three weeks, maybe since Thanksgiving, the service to my phone and to my wife's has dropped from 4-5 bars in and around our home, to less than two bars - regularly one or none.  It is to the point where we have been unable to hold a call - and now have to rely on our house phone.  We continue to pay for a service we are unable to use.

We have complained to *2 and learned they are "repairing the towers".  If the towers were actually under repair, I would have expected some type of alert or email or announcement to let us know about the diminished capability - we have not heard anything. 

Yesterday, my wife called *2 and was told the towers would be up by 11:00AM, or 2-3 hours later at the most.  But, as of 30 minutes ago, she is still at only 1 to 2 bars, unable to make or hold calls.

After 15 years as loyal Sprint customers, we are ready to drop our plan.  Can you please explain what the trouble is, and why it has taken so long to report the status to customers?

Bill Andrews

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Hi ANDREWS6050,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your service. I will be more than happy to look into this matter for you. To determine if there is an outage in your area, may you please provide me with your zip code and cross streets? We appreciate your loyalty and I hope this potential outage is resolved expeditiously because we do not want to lose you.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Zip is 22310, cross streets are Heatherwood Drive and Heatherwood Court.

Was advised telephoinically by Croetia (sp?) and Jamal that full service should be back by Monday at 11:00 AM.

Journeyman

Was advised telephoinically by Croetia (sp?) and Jamal that full service should be back by Monday at 11:00 AM.

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.