Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage in Florence, KY

Journeyman

Outage in Florence, KY

Network outage in Florence KY, 41042 - Nearby cross street is US 42 and Weaver / Hopeful Church.

Was at my office when my wife emailed me since we don't have a land line anymore. I tested my Sprint phone from Ft Mitchell (about 10 miles away) and it was working fine. Drove home to 'fix' her phone, and found out my phone was acting the same when I got there.

Attempt to dial and it acts like it's connecting, then a beep and back to the dial screen.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Outage in Florence, KY

BrianLWillis,

It does look like there is an identified tower issue in your area.  We do have people engaged to get this repaired with an estimated time of repair of 05/09.  Our apologies for any inconvenience this temporary issue may be causing you.

Thanks,

-Ron

Single Cellsite 9078711 At 2012/05/09 04:25:24 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Cincinnati : Cincinnati Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) . 05/08/2012 23:25:00 CST 3 05/09/2012 23:34:55 CST 05/08/2012 23:41:08 CST
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.