Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage in Katy, TX 77449

Highlighted
Journeyman

Outage in Katy, TX 77449

I normally get 6 bars at my house... now for the last couple of days I am having trouble getting 1 bar. Most of the time it kicks over to roaming and then I have 5 bars but im roaming!!! is there a problem in the Houston/Katy  TX area?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

I will be glad to check the performance of the towers. Can I please get some cross streets or a business address close by including the city, state and zipcode?

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Katy, TX 77449....... cross streets - Mason Rd and Morton Rd

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is for all three phones in the house. 2 HTC Evo and 1 Kyocera Duramax

Highlighted

Thanks for the cross streets. I have identified a reported outage in your area. Ticket 9804232.At 2012/12/09 18:29:02 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Houston : Houston Market: EVDO Connection (No Service) Voice (Out of service). Technicians have been notified and working hard to restore as quickly as possible.I show an ETR for 12/10/2012. Just a reminder the ETR is just an estimate and can change at anytime.

We appreciate your patience while we get this resolved.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you very much. Does this explain the problem for the last 2 days? I expect my bill will be prorated accordingly for the inconvenience?

Highlighted
Journeyman

We have terrible service at our house in 77449 all the time, but have had zero signal for hours. We went out for a bit and signal was ok

Highlighted

This issue may have started a couple of days ago and it was just reported today. As for any compensation, you will need to call customer care and inquire about this.

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am at Fry and West Little York. My service is spotty. Any updates on the issues?

Highlighted
Patron

Is this issue resolved? I am at Morton and Greenhouse Rd and have little to no server in my house, it will show 2-3 bars, I can start making calls after a minute or less it drops the call, I have been having this issue for over a week, no one seems to have any answers.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.