cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHX area tower outage in Chandler/Tempe/Gilbert area with an ETA of Tuesday 8-21-2012 to be fixed.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

PHX area tower outage in Chandler/Tempe/Gilbert area with an ETA of Tuesday 8-21-2012 to be fixed.

We had a tower outage locally here on August 15th starting in the early morning. They had if fixed temporarily later in the day and it went down again over this weekend. I called in and found out that it is an area-wide tower outage -- which I take to mean the Chandler/Tempe/Gilbert south Phoenix area. They gave me a time window of "middday" Monday 8-20-2012 to perhaps as long as Tuesday 8-21-2012 to be completely fixed.  No calls, no texting. Customer service was gracious and polite as per their usual high standards of customer excellence which made the news a much easier pill to stomach.  The company was gracious enough to post a small credit for missed service of $15. The outage apparently started yestderday (August 18th) evening.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Journeyman

Re: PHX area tower outage in Chandler/Tempe/Gilbert area with an ETA of Tuesday 8-21-2012 to be fixed.

PHX area tower outage in Chandler/Tempe/Gilbert area seemed to be resolved as of yesterday, TUES 8-21-2012.  It is now Wednesday, and we've been receiving the high-quality of voice and text service we expected (always works, both sending and receiving) for the past 24 hours. Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: PHX area tower outage in Chandler/Tempe/Gilbert area with an ETA of Tuesday 8-21-2012 to be fixed.

PHX area tower outage in Chandler/Tempe/Gilbert area seemed to be resolved as of yesterday, TUES 8-21-2012.  It is now Wednesday, and we've been receiving the high-quality of voice and text service we expected (always works, both sending and receiving) for the past 24 hours. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.