Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP !! NEED some customer service where did service go

Patron

PLEASE HELP !! NEED some customer service where did service go

Hello ,

I want to see if anyone has had has many problems as me.  I would say the last 3 months has been the worst service in my life.

If I m in my house i drop 80percent of my calls. I had spoke to customer servce so many times , they sent me airwave but they cant get that to work

and ask for Proof of my drop calls by asking for drop call report through email and on the phone but still havent gotten anything.

I have spent over 400 hudred dollars on accessories and NOw tommorow I AM OFFICALLY DONe WITH PALM PHONES and going to blackberry.

IF this works I will be happy but If I still cant get service I will realize that sprint has just lied to me by telling me my service area is GREAT and they

look on computer and say your area is fine. Anyway I am now going to A CHEAPER phone to try to resolve my problem. THE PALM PRE A S BEEN

a nightmare . I loved it the first few days but then it called people by itself , and then would work in my house.

IF SPRINT needs my money they can call me and no problem taking care of that but when it comes to service and when i need help I AM ON MY OWN.

I am going to the service center on state road 84 and have had good service with those guys but as far as the phone people it is a JOKE.

THEY SENT ME AN AIRWAVE FOR FREE BUT THEY CANT get that to work.

ANYWAY WISH ME LUCK !!!!!1

RUSS S

Tags (5)
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.