cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pic msging/text problems in Phoenix?

Journeyman

Are there any pic/text message problems in Phoenix lately?  A week or so ago, I called in & they had a recorded message saying data was out, and they knew about it. It's working now, but I've missed some pics I know were sent to me.. and one came in about 10 hours later, listed at the same time (8am) it was supposed to come in. (Never did receive the other ones.)  Also receiving some error messages every so often when I send a text message. It looks like it goes through, but wondering if something is funky with the system still.  I didn't write down the error message, so not sure of the exact message. But it makes it look like the text errored out.. but when I go to the convo, it says it was sent.

Any ongoing issues with text/pics in the Phoenix area? (I'm in Scottsdale actually.. zip is 85258/85260.)

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

btw, I have an HTC EVO 4G with all udpates.

Master

Re: Pic msging/text problems in Phoenix?

I apologize for the interruption in your service.  Here is what I show:

There are no Open Events for ZipCode 85258 in the last 7 days

2 reported Closed Event(s)

for ZipCode 85258 since 8/25/2011 8:05:00 PM,

Services affected: EVDO Connection

There are no Open Events for ZipCode 85260 in the last 7 days

2 reported Closed Event(s)

for ZipCode 85260 since 8/25/2011 8:05:00 PM,

Services affected: EVDO Connection

It is possible that the pictures you were sent are still available at Sprint.com/picturemail.  Just log in with your phone number and it will send you a password to confirm you have the device.  

If you could try to recreate the error message, that would assist in correcting the problem.

Thanks

-John

Journeyman

Ok, thanks.. I'll save the error message the next time it happens. Usually happens a couple of times a day.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got another error:

"SMS Error

Other General Problems" (OK, Details)

Details:

Cause Code: 107

Error Class: 2

HTC EVO 4G

Master

Thank you.  I sent you a private message...

Do you use any kind of 3rd party text messaging application such as Handcent or GoSms?  Or is this the default text messaging application that comes on the Evo?

Thanks

-John

Journeyman

I'll have to find where to read my PM's.   But no, I don't use anything on my phone except for the default text messaging application that came on my phone.

Master

Just click on "your stuff" and then click on "private messages"

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.