cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Update/Resolve Tower Service Ticket in 21849 zip code

Master

Re: Please Update/Resolve Tower Service Ticket in 21949 zip code

I can feel your pain.  I wish we had more information to give you.  The effects of the recent hurricane are delaying many of our repair efforts, especially in that region. 

Tom

Highlighted
Journeyman

I started to include the line...and don't give me that hurricane crap as an excuse...but, I didn't on my last post because I thought I would give you all some credit but, since you mentioned it.  This problem has been known since the 18th and the hurricane didn't come through until over a week later on the 27th.  Please.  Please, don't bullshit me.  After Monday, the connection has gotten worse.  I'm almost certain that someone went to the tower that day and made it worse than it was and are now waiting for more parts that they either screwed up installing the new equipment or they didn't fully evaluate the problem the first time and now need more parts.  I'm sure that info won't show up on the service ticket.  If it was truly important to Sprint to fix the tower that I depend on they would spend the little extra to ship parts UPS Red and not UPS Ground.  Just sayin'.

Highlighted
Journeyman

DAY 15

Highlighted
Journeyman

Day 16

It appears that the tower has been worked on this morning.  All speed tests are on average for a busy network during lunch so, we will have to wait and see how it goes later on tonight.  I just hope this isn't just a temporary thing.   I thank all of you for getting this matter resolved.  Today is my son's birthday and I'm sure he will be happy to get back on XBOX Live with his new games.  Again, thank you.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.