cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor 3G speeds

Highlighted
Journeyman

Poor 3G speeds

I've noticed this started about a week ago and I just did a speed test here and I haven't seen anything higher then 93 kB/s the upload is 44kB/s I wonder whats going on?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Poor 3G speeds

That's better than my 18.2 kB/s download and 6.3 kB/s upload with a 181ms ping here in Lower Manhattan, NYC. It's barely usable here. I'll be lucky to get anywhere close to your speeds.

Journeyman

Poor 3G speeds

Funny thing is not long after my post my speeds went back up like 5 times faster..

Journeyman

Poor 3G speeds

if you think that is funny...I just did this...

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1450674267.png

That is from my Compass 597 aircard which up until 8 days ago was ok to live with.

8 days and counting but, my wonderful HTC EVO diagnostics is telling me that everything is working correctly.  I'd like to meet the genius that wrote that diagnostic code.  He/She is definitely getting paid by Sprint.  It always shows that it is working correctly even after I get off the phone with them and they admit that there is something wrong with THEIR network.  They should rename the company SPLINT because it's network is held together with band-aids.

Could someone please fix this?  Send me the hardware.  I'll fix it myself for free.  The tower is within view of my house.  It would be no inconvenience for me to walk down there and fix it.  I even have my own tools.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.