Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Signal

Highlighted
Journeyman

Poor Signal

I would like to know if Sprint is looking to upgrade their signal in New York , Zip Code 10596. It's very hard to get a good signal or get a call without being drop.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Poor Signal

I do apologize that you are getting dropped calls. I am not seeing amy upgrades at this time with the zip code you have provided. Has it always been like this or did the drop calls just begin? Also can I please get an address or cross street close by so I can check the performance of the towers? Please include the city, state and zipcode.

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Poor Signal

I moved here in 2008 and service has been a problem for me. My address is 194 7th street , verplanck, ny 10596. If i'm talking in the back of my house it's better but in my front yard or rooms at the front of the house i get poor signal.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.