Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Speeds in 22601

Journeyman

Poor Speeds in 22601

I am gettin really poor speeds in zip 22601, around 100kbps everyday its like this now.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

How long this issue has been going on? I checked your zip code and couldn’t able to find any Open Service Alert Ticket for that location. Would you please send me your Physical Address in a private message so that I can check your coverage status?

Journeyman

Its almost everyday, i might have a good day and get like 400 kbps but never 2 days in a row.

Master

I checked your address for any possible coverage issues. No Service Alert Ticket is opened for slower speed or data coverage issue for your zip code /location. If you’re getting slower speed, I would have you check the Software Version(help-about SSV) on Sprint Smart View(SSV). Complete speed test by going to this website. www.speakeasy.net.Get download and upload speed. Please call Care 888-211-4727 so that we can perform ## Debug test to get some more info needed to create CTMS Ticket-Slow Connectivity Speeds for EVDO and 1XRTT.

Journeyman

ok so its gotten worse now running 70 kbps download and 100 upload, and what did you mean by software version? the kernal version?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.