cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor data service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Poor data service

Zip code 92868.  Data had been very poor in the areas where LTE used to be few weeks ago.  Now just 1X or I have to use wifi.  What's the point of I paid for data services and could not use it?  Please look into this and fix the tower if needed.  TKS

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

I'm not seeing any reported issues in your area. Have you tried any troubleshooting on your phone? Which phone are you on?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted

I have iPhone X
Highlighted

Let's try a PRL update. Dial ##873283# and tap call. 

Highlighted

Hi Megatron,

Yesterday someone (can't remember who because I've spoken to a few of you from Sprint) advised to do the same thing. I did and it is working a little better but last night when talking to a friend we he mentioned his data usage, I happened to look at mine and I've used 5.1GB and still have 23 days left in my billing cycle. How the heck is this happening. If you look into my bill, in all my years of being a Sprint member I've never come close to 5.1gb in total non the less in just a few short days.

to back track, my Sprint s10 Plus has been having dropped calls and issues where the person on the other line can't hear me but I can hear them loud and clear. A tech from spring said he didn't see anything wrong after running test, I called a friend in the store with the tech next to me and the caller couldn't hear me. The tech had me get a new sim and give it a week. Still issues so I was told to call sprint. I was speaking with a lady who did some test and said she would put a ticket in. When I reached back out to her to find out what that meant and what do I do in the meantime another team member advised to do what you said, so I did yesterday afternoon. Now I can't use my FB video chat unless I turn off wifi and when I call someone I can talk for a longer period of time but they still will ask if I am still there and now they can't hear me but I can hear them when originally they just couldn't hear me.

I want to bring my Edge 7 to Sprint and have them connect that phone back up so I have a working phone. My job relies on calls with clients and again, if you look at my bill you will see on average I spend about 3000+ min on the phone where this billing period I've only been able to talk 260 min and most of that is me calling them back because my phone won't work. So now my data is 5.1gb and calls are significantly less. Can I bring my old phone into Sprint and they hook it back up until the issue with the S10 plus are resolved? Please assist, I need help so I can work with my clients.

Highlighted

How long have you had the s10 plus for? There have been some known issues with those connecting properly. An option is to exchange it for a different phone.

As for reconnecting your Edge 7, we can definitely do that. I'll need to grab some account info from you. Please send me a PM with your name, phone number and account PIN.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.