cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor web access in St.Cloud, MN

Journeyman

Does anyone have intermittent or poor web access in West St.Cloud, MN area. It takes forever to load a web internet sites or facebook. I can drive to another area and I do not have this problem. Is there a problem with one of the cell sites for data. It has been only the last couple of days with this problem. Voice is no problem. I have 2 of the Samsung Galaxy 2 and both have the same issues. Any internet sites or Facebook take forever to work and often times out with errors.

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

You should post the zip code of the location where you having slow data speeds so that a Sprint employee can check the status of the network in that location.

Highlighted

Re: Poor web access in St.Cloud, MN

I did pull up information in the St. Cloud area and did see that we do have a data outage in your area. We are aware of this and our technicians are working hard to get this issue resolved. we do have an ETR of 11/20/2011. Please be advised that the ETR is just an estimate and is subject to change.

Services AffectedTicket #Outage DescriptionBegin
Date
SeverityETRLast
Updated
Cellsites Affected
EVDO Connection 8282112 At 2011/11/12 19:16:30 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Minnesota : St. Cloud Market: EVDO Connection (No Service) Field Technician has been dispatched . 11/12/2011 13:16:00 CST 3 11/20/2011 11:37:58 CST 11/15/2011 11:43:16 CST MS03NP473 Saint Cloud MN 56303
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.