cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popping, dropping calls, can't hear person on the other end~60188 zip

Highlighted
Patron

Popping, dropping calls, can't hear person on the other end~60188 zip

I have been having issues with my Samsung Galaxy S 2 for over 3 months now. Pretty much since a week after I upgraded and extended my contract. My phone is constantly popping in my ear and then it will cut out the conversation making it almost impossible to have a normal conversation. I then have to hang up and call the person back or have them call me back to maybe get another minute of conversation before it happens again. I have called and complained to customer service numerous times and all I get is "we are updating towers in your area and we have no set date for when it will be completed." or "well you phone is showing that you don't have any issues so there is nothing we can do." Now its just not me that is having this problem. The other galaxy s 2 on my account is as well as my parents who have the same phones and my youngest brother who has the s2. I am so sick of this problem and nothing being done to fix it. I'm paying a lot of money for my phones and I can't even use them! Is there anything I can do to get my phone to work and not have so many issues? I'm about 2 minutes away from dropping sprint just like they drop my calls. I'm tired of paying for a service that I can only use 5% of the time.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problems. I live in 60403, work in 60417 and spend a lot of time in 60423. Frankly, I am not getting any service in any of these areas or anywhere en route in between and haven't been for a number of months. At first I thought it was a fluke, not it happens so regularly that I don't even answer the calls since I only get a few words out before it cuts out. BIG problem as this is my ONLY phone and hate to make too many calls from landline at work! Was wondering if this is a problem with my phone (EVO 4G), but keep hearing others with same issue. Don't mind suffering a bit for "network upgrades" but shouldn't an upgrade make it BETTER, not worse???

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm currently in the same boat with my Galaxy S2. I heard every cookie-cutter BS response they give. They ask for your address, say they don't find anything, come back and say yes they are and then repeat that until whenever. I'm dropping them soon.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.