cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potential problem in 21044?

Journeyman

Yeah without being able to recieve calls, I hope they don't close the ticket because you don't answer your phone. I called the ticket management and similar to what was stated above, their wasn't much I could do. I asked about a time frame and they said 72 hours from the creation of the ticket. I haven't had service since Tuesday and now we have to wait another three days. Thank you for getting that ticket created. At least now something is in motion.

Journeyman

I too am having problems in the 21044 area.  Specifically the 5800 Block of Wyndham Circle, Columbia, MD 21044 (near the Banneker Road Firestation).

I had the problem begin on tuesday, January 10, 2012 as well.

I used to have great 3G and 4G high speed in my home, but now I barely get a 3G on ad ROAMING network.  It will NOT connect at all to any SPRINT network around my house.  I have to drive about 0.25 to 0.50 mile away to get back on the Sprint Network.

I took my phone to the Sprint store at Dobbin Road for "service" and they said all was fine and I had great 3G/4G coverage at the Sprint Store at Dobbin Road.

They did a reset on my phone and all...  BTW I have a Spring HTC EVO 4G Phone, and the latest PRL 61083 I believe.

HELP HELP HELP HELP.. I want my hight speef 4G Sprint network back at my house in Columbia MD by Wyndham Circle.

Journeyman

As of 6:48p yesterday - NO Service.  As of 12:48a this morning I have service, I was able to make calls, get texts, and get internet access. Hopefully you are also able to get service as well.

Master

Late yesterday they show they cleared this - here is network jargon notes - glad the system works

01/13/12 10:59 PM EST

12 hrs 6 mins ago

AGENT-RESPONSE: Partner Close Narrative = Problem Solved-Cannot Duplicate;can
not duplicate any issues. made test calls and no problems occurred. test show
s rssi and signal strength between -79 and -84
Partner Trouble Found = 815-Other
Partner Trouble State = Cleared
Partner Trouble Status = clearedAwaitingCustVerification
Journeyman

So am I reading this right? At 10 o'clock, the agent claims that they were unable to find a problem and could not duplicate our errors and they were able to make calls without a problem.  Very strange - LOLOL - yeah ok.  Well miracles do happen I guess.  Unbelievable.

Master

No - there are extensive notes before that showing what the tech did to fix the issue - then he did the testing to show it was fixed. All I included was the clear/closeout note.

Larry

Highlighted
Journeyman

Okay - gotcha.  I'm thrilled it is fixed.  So sad to be so tied to my phone.  Also,  cheers to the forum.  It was really helpful to be able to discuss matters with Sprint reps who actually were responsive and paid attention.  Thank you.  Have a great weekend.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.