cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in my area?? cant get any signal at currently

Highlighted
Journeyman

Problem in my area?? cant get any signal at currently

I am in the 94025 zip code, my phone was working fine on friday and throughout the weekend. Today I plug in my phone and listen to streaming content on my commute to work, but once I arrived, my phone went into searching for service mode and has been on and off ever since. It has been about 5 hrs since this has started. Hopefully when I start my commute home it will recorrect itself. Anything going on with the Sprint towers/signals in the area??? If my phone (samsung epic 4g) picks up signal, it will be with either 1 bar or no bars, and be on 1x internet speed. My home zip code is 95130. I work in the 94025 area code.

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Problem in my area?? cant get any signal at currently

Sorry for the inconvenience. I checked your zip code and there is a reported outages on a Cell Site/Voice/3G Browsing, engineers have been notified and are working to restore the service ASAP.

3G Browsing- NEB TICKET -8825987-ETR 04/02/2012 19:33:32 CST

Voice  -NEB TICKET -8883176-ETR 04/03/2012 15:48:20 CST

Single Cellsite NEB TICKET - 8840644 - ETR 4/03/2012 15:49:20 CST

Thanks

Abe

Journeyman

Thanks for the heads up.
Back at work today and everything is good.

Journeyman

Major storms in Dallas, every time i try to make a call out, I get an error of "Lost call", 3G icon goes away and no call can be made.  It is hit or miss on sending text msgs, but I am able to access the internet.   Is there issues with the network in this area right now???

Journeyman

I too am in DFW and having the exact same issues.  Messages are coming in all at once, and they are taking a few minutes to send.  No calling available.  It just sits there and finally gives me a "lost call" message.  Any updates?

Master

BEANDIP77-Sorry for the inconvenience. I checked coverage and there is a service outage(Voice/ Data), engineers have been notified and are working to restore the service ASAP.

3G Browsing  NEB TICKET -8850975 - ETR 04/03/2012 18:04:38 CST

3G Browsing,Voice NEB TICKET -  8937361-  ETR 04/03/2012 18:05:06 CST

3G Browsing,Voice NEB TICKET-  8887066- ETR 04/03/2012 17:48:56 CST

Abe

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.