Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems Connecting in Northern California

Highlighted
Journeyman

Problems Connecting in Northern California

Hello,

I am currently having problems sending and recieving phone calls and texts. This is occuring on both my phone (HTC EVO 3D) and my wife's phone (Motorola Photon 4G). It happened a couple days ago and is no happening again. We live in Yuba City, California zip code 95993. The nearest major cross streets to our address are Stabler Lane and Butte House Road. I've tried updating the PRL and Profile, but that fails due to "Network Error".  Can anyone tell me if there are problems with any of the towers in our area? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Problems Connecting in Northern California

Thanks for the cross streets. I am not seeing any reported outages, however I am showing the tower is performing at 58% with a block rate of 42%. That definitely tell us that there is a tower issue going on. What I suggest you do is to contact technical support and get this reported in and possibly get a trouble ticket submitted. 1-888-211-4727 and ask for tecknical support or *2 from your mobile phone.

Ray

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.