ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in Appleton WI

Journeyman

Problems in Appleton WI

It seems lately in the Appleton(54915 zip code) area that my signal stregth will drop for no reason.  I will have 5 bars at one point and then I will be down to 1 bar or no bar.  Is there any issues going on in this area?

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Problems in Appleton WI

I apologize  for the issue. I checked your coverage area and there  are  no  reported  voice outages. I would suggest you to powercycl the device and update profile. Try to make calls.

Let me know

Abe

Journeyman

now is powercyling for these smartphones just powering it off or powering it off and also removing the battery?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Also can you tell me if there have been any problem in the 54170 zip code that is the other location that the phone is primarly used.  Also is there a website for customer that display known areas that are having issues?

Master

I checked that coverage(54170) area and there  are  no  reported  voice outages.

Abe

Journeyman

Hey neighbor! I'm also in 54915 and my wife and son have not had any issues with our iPhones or Android. Now 3G on the other hand is very slow most of the time. Just thought this information might be of assistance to you since we are in the same relative area. Perhaps it's something with your phone? Good luck getting this resolved.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.