Did you mean: 

Problems in Lawrence, KS

Highlighted
Journeyman

Problems in Lawrence, KS

Zip code 66044

City Lawrence, KS

Phone Samsung Epic

I called the local Sprint store and was told service was out for about 4000 customers. I just want to verify that this is correct. About 3 hours ago, the time reset on my phone and now I am unable to get calls, texts and the date and time showing "December 31, 6:00pm". Can anyone help me?  Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
Master

Re: Problems in Lawrence, KS

I'm sorry that you're having issue with your service. I checked Network outage tool and found there are 3 tickets opened today for Cell site and Evdo issues. Our engineers are working on to make sure Cell site and Evdo issues are resolved.

EVDO Connection 7900543 At 2011/08/19 18:37:15 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Kansas : Lawrence Market: EVDO Connection (No Service) We estimate a time to repair to be 08/20/2011 01:37:00 CST . 08/19/2011 13:37:00 CST 3 Not Cleared 08/19/2011 13:52:48 CST KC13XC328 Lawrence KS 66046
EVDO Connection 7876086 At 2011/08/19 15:02:15 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Kansas : Lawrence Market: EVDO Connection (No Service) We estimate a time to repair to be 08/19/2011 22:02:00 CST . 08/19/2011 10:02:00 CST 3 08/19/2011 13:44:00 CST 08/19/2011 10:23:14 CST KC23XC511 Lawrence KS 66045
Single Cellsite 7898923 At 2011/08/19 12:47:25 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Kansas : Kansas City Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) We estimate a time to repair to be 08/19/2011 19:47:00 CST . 08/19/2011 07:47:00 CST 3 Not Cleared 08/19/2011 08:53:26 CST KC25XC024 DeSoto KS 66018
Journeyman

this is still a problem, i have called customer service twice about this alread. Always the same response, there is no network problem in the area... i'm still getting text messages hours after they are sent and my phone (once again) has decided that the time is a full one hour off.... i've updated the profile multiple times, updated the prl multiple times.... this is ridiculous... wasnt a problem until we had the big storm a few days ago... everyone i know on sprint is having the same issue... please address this.

Journeyman

Yes! I am still having trouble as well!

Journeyman

I too am having issues with my Nexus S. I at times cannot make outbound calls + cannot text. If I send a text it will be sent multiple times! This started roughly 11:30AM today on 08/23/2011.

Journeyman

I am still having issues also. Its been 8 days of not being able to send/receive texts or receive calls. My e-mai seems to be the only thing still functioning. Its taking days for me to rec texts and it takes hours to send a text if it sends at all. The time issue finally resolved itself. I have been to the store, updated my profile & PRL a dozen times, power cycled several times, and today I called customer service. The rep told me the tower ticket was closed on the 23rd and the issue resolved. If thats true then why am I not able to use my cell phone to even make a simple call? Can someone please get us an honest answer?

Wizard

Problems in Lawrence, KS

If you would like to private message me your phone number I can help you with the coverage issue

Journeyman

Problems in Lawrence, KS

having the same issues and all my friends are that have sprint in this area also...sprint needs to figure this out fast. Its been way to long this has been going on. Pissed off

Journeyman

Problems in Lawrence, KS

Problem has still not been resolved - going on over a month now! Competely unacceptable.

Journeyman

Problems in Lawrence, KS

its STILL going on and they said it would be fixed today.....a lot of sprint users around here mostly students on our parents are getting very PISSED!!! fix this or else your going to lose a lot of customers

Journeyman

Problems in Lawrence, KS

I don't understand how no one at Sprint knows what is going on with this area and cannot update me on the progress of fixing the problem.  How does no one at your company know what is going on or when it is going to get fixed?  It's the fucking 21st century and I still can't get ahold of one goddamn person who knows the current situation and can give me any kind of details.  People have been waiting too damn long to get this fixed.  What is going on over there in Overland Park?  We are only 30 fucking minutes away from you!  How the hell is this still an issue?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.