cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with EVDO slowdown

Highlighted
Journeyman

Problems with EVDO slowdown

I am having problems with EVDO.  Around 8-11 pm at night, things slow down horribly on my EPIC in terms of data speeds.  Sometimes things are bad during the day too.  I don't know if a tower is overloaded, or if something is malfunctioning.  A rep created a "CTMS" ticket for me on the 2nd, but when I checked today, they said there was no response to the ticket, and they couldn't look up the CTMS ticket number.

How should I proceed?  I'm still experiencing the speed issues. Any reps from Sprint on the board that would be able to look into this?  The rep that created the ticket said that the tower closest to me was "malfunctioning", and that people were either getting kicked off the tower or experiencing slow speeds.  They didn't provide any more info than that.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

rthoelen,

I apologize for the inconvenience. We would be more than happy to assist you with this. For privacy concerns, please contact us at sprintcares@sprint.com. Please include your account number, name on the account, pin code, or answer to the security question and a reasonable time for us to contact you as well as a callback number. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response.

Thank you for your continued patients,

-William

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.