Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio interface resouce shortage/22408

Highlighted
Patron

Hey there,

I've been having a lot of issues in my workplace in Fredericksburg,VA - 4600 Spotsylvania Parkway, 22408. I work in a hospital, which I know can create some interference - however, sometimes I'll have full strength regular signal, other times I'll have none and won't be able to send or receive messages and get the "Radio Interface Resource Shortage" message. It seems to be completely random, and sometimes if I restart the phone, it will be back to regular coverage. My issue is, even when I'm having that issue and walk a good ways outside the hospital, the issue persists. Is this something I'm just going to have to deal with, or is there something else I can be doing? I'm working from the HTC Evo 4G. My most common issue seems to be when I have 1-2 bars of roaming coverage (which can just randomly switch over from regular coverage apparently whenever the wind blows) and won't be able to send or get texts. It's very frustrating, especially when I spend 8 hours of my day here. Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks!

Sarah

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Hello

I can help get this investigated. Since I will need account information please private message me.

PinkElmo

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.