Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Randomally lost service?

Journeyman

Randomally lost service?

Ok, So when I was in a town nearby (47591) that isn't roaming, sometime between my shift, it randomally lost serivce. Its been a day and a half and I have an airrave but it does activate it. I live in a 62439 area. I REALLY don't want to drive 10 minutes outside of Terre Haute, have it reactivate itself, and drive back. Also I REALLY don't want to depart with it? Is this temporary?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Hello.  What happens when you try and make a call?  Are you in 47591 or 62439?  Have you pulled your battery for 2 minutes and/or turned your phone off for 2 minutes and back on again?  I'm not sure if you are near your Airave or in an area that shouldn't be roaming but your phone is roaming. 

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Journeyman

in an iPhone4S. I live in 62439, call and text fail instantly since it says no service.I am roaming but the nearby town 47591 isn't roaming and thats where it lost service.

i reset network settings, rebooted, removed sim card. nothing

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.