Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Slow Network speed and Call Quality Denver Colorado

Highlighted

Recent Slow Network speed and Call Quality Denver Colorado

Normally I never drop any calls, always receiving constant 1.5Mbps to 2.5 Mbps Within Northern Denver metro area.  I would even get full bars in North Boulder CO. This past week My speeds have been average at 300Kbps. I have been dropping more calls than I ever have with Sprint.

Anyone else having issues recently like this in there area?

What's going on Sprint?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Im seeing slow data speeds in Colorado Springs as well, but not too much in dropped or missed calls.  Data speeds on the south side of the Springs have been in the toilet for some time.  If what your seeing is any indication of whats been going on down here, get used to 300 kbps or slower.  I dont know why my phone even comes with a Youtube app (yea, yea, wifi blah, blah)

Highlighted

That is not good news.  I ran some more tests over the weekend around Denver, and it seems all I am getting on the high end is 450k  and down to 150k.

If Sprint is doing some type of upgrade to  the network, that is fine, I just wish they would let us know about it. 

This seems to be only effecting Call Quality and 3G data speeds.  I have noticed my signal is been weak as of late, where i would have full bars, now its half that or down to 1 or 2. 

The 4G Speeds do not seem to be effected.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I know this thread is from January, but it seems like network is getting worse. I live in Colorado Springs and have been with Sprint for more than 2 years. Before that I was with Qwest for 10 -- so, still on the Sprint network. In all of that time I don't remember ever dropping a call. Now I drop almost all of them. My husband says I am choppy on his end, too. I used my Evo, and my 2 daughters' Moments all with the same result.

My data speeds have been slow, but I use mostly WiFi, so it didn't bother me so much.  The dropping of calls has been horrible, though.

Highlighted
Journeyman

We are dealing with the same thing and we are in Michigan. I just copied the articile am Im gonna paste it on here for all to read.

http://http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/kent_county/Sprint-working-on-%27call-failed%27-issue

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.