cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming/no signal

Highlighted
Journeyman

Roaming/no signal

All day my phone has been either roaming or no signal at all and it is very irritating!!!! When I try to send a text half the time it says something about a radio interference. Im at my house where I always have full signal so Im not understanding at all. Is there problems with the network in the Raleigh NC area? Hate the fact that i have a $600 dollar phone that I pay $100 a month for and cant even use the darn thing!!!!!!!!!!!! Sprint is really starting to lose my interest as a phone provider even though I have been a customer since 2005.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Roaming/no signal

A tower covers a 3 mile diameter so we really need an address close to you so drill down and see what is occurring. Yes this seems to be a tower issue but we need to see if it is just the sector you are in - so don't give your address but give one close to your location.

• Have you checked your coverage at http://coverage.sprint.com and is the result 'fair' for your location or is it in a fringe area?
  • Has the problem suddenly started?  When did it start?
  • Have you recently moved to a new location?
  • Where are you experiencing the problems? Inside of your home, outdoors while driving, or inside and outside of a specific location? What's the location's zip code?  If you feel comfortable sharing address  or street intersection, please include.  With that information we can  look up the cell sites closest to you and see if they have experienced  any outages, or if tickets have already been submitted for them.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.