cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS Error: Radio Interface Resource Shortage

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: SMS Error: Radio Interface Resource Shortage

i have a EVO 3D i just updated my profile with the 4G and WiFi Disbled it said updated but no changes,  im also reciving a Data Call Failure Message error code 67 . Unable to establish wireless data connection. This all started around midnight last night i went to bed it was fine i woke up and it wa like this

Highlighted

B.VanD I see an issue with the tower in your area. It is performing at levels that would cause issues with your service. Please reply to my private message so that we can get a network ticket put in for you. Thanks.

Highlighted

juden, Please reply to my private message so that I can gain more information from you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I get this problem constantly while I'm at work.  The problem around here, however, could be lack of towers.  Hebron, MD 21830.  Closest cross roads are Main Street and Chestnut Street.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am getting the same message in my house when I try to send a text.  Is there is fix?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am recieving the same message from my house where i usually get great service, elmira NY 14905

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue here in Montgomery, AL. Zip 36117

Highlighted
Master

docspike6/ANGELZMOM124-Sorry for the inconvenience."SMS Error: Radio Interface Resource Shortage" error is related with the network. I checked your zip code and there  are reported  outages for 3G Pictures and text messaging, engineers have been notified and are working to restore the service ASAP.3G Pictures,Text Messaging  8933825  ETR 04/23/2012 17:34:35 CST.

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same issue right now. Houston, TX 77043 for my Evo 3D. So far it's only here at my job. I usually get service here 😕

Highlighted
Journeyman

having the same issues...EVO Shift 4G, richmond, va 23219, nearest cross street in Cary and 8th street or main and 8th street.  With the phone sitting in the same spot, it goes in and out of 3G and roam. The signal strength goes from zero bars to full bars in seconds, without the phone being moved. The Overdrive, sitting near the phone is also going in and out of 3g by itself and loses connectivity to the internet.  When connected, it is very slow.

Highlighted
Master

GEOGRAY1-Sorry for the inconvenience.SMS Error: Radio Interface Resource Shortage  error is related to network. I checked your coverage/zip code and there is a service Voice outage, engineers have been notified and are working to resolve the issue ASAP. Voice  NEB TICKET 9011968 At 2012/05/01 13:53:26 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Richmond : Richmond / Petersburg Market: Voice (Blocked calls) . ETR - 05/04/2012 08:21:49 CST.

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Two days?  OK, at least I know there is a problem and what I can expect.

Thanks for the reply and have a good day.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.