cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS and Phone service down in Pearland TX

Highlighted
Journeyman

We have been experiencing service issues in the 77584 zip code.  All day today I've been getting "Network Busy" messages everytime I try to make a call.  NOw I can't send SMS text messages either.  What's goiong on?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Master

We show they got this fixed around midnight - If issue still exists call *2 from a Sprint phone or 888-211-4727 from another phone.

Houston : Brazoria 77578 ,77583 ,77584 Manvel(TX),Pearland(TX) Single Cellsite 7764526 Customers in the following area(s): Manvel(TX),Pearland(TX) may experience diffculties with the following services : Single Cellsite. 07/29/2011 00:18:00 CST 07/29/2011 07:25:49 CST 07/29/2011 00:54:45 CST HO58XC159 Houston TX 77584

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: SMS and Phone service down in Pearland TX

Nope, service is still down.  Any timeline on a fix?  I would call sprint customer service, but my landline has been messed up for the past several days.

Highlighted
Wizard

Let's take a closer look at your location to see what's going on, I'm going to send you a private message for some additional information.

Thanks

Dave

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am also having problems making calls in the Pearland area.  It says that the the network is busy.  My landline is also out.  I was able to make one call when I changed the settings to 4G.  Please help.

Highlighted
Wizard

beezar, I've worked with juangarza88 to submit a ticket for your area. The issue has been reported and will be looked into as soon as possible.  I was able to locate the issue and have provided all of the details to ensure as quick of a turnaround as possible.

Thanks

Dave

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok, thanks Dave.  Just replied to your private message before seeing this message.  Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Journeyman

FYI to anyone else who is having this issue, I just got off the phone with Sprint and was told it could take 72 hours to even get people out to the tower to fix it

Highlighted
Journeyman

Having the same issue in Pearland zip 77584.  Since last Friday we can't make or receive any calls at all on any of our Sprint phones. We have an Evo 4G and an Evo 3D.  People will call us and the phones never ring.  Trying to place calls we get the "network is busy" message.  The Sprint rep on the phone this morning wanted to do a factory reset on both our phones.  Of course not, it's not an issue with the phones.  Very irritating.  Issue still the same Monday, August 1 at 10:30am.

Highlighted

Cuellarm1,

It seems we have another outage in your area. Service ticket 7716087, Customers in the following area(s): Manvel(TX),Pearland(TX) may experience difficulties with the following services : Voice. We experienced the following Problem(s) in the Houston : Brazoria Market: Voice (Dropped calls). No ETR at this time. We are working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Ray

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.