ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STILL NOT ABLE TO MAKE/RECEIVE CALLS IN BALTIMORE...AND NO ONE AT SPRINT KNOWS ANYTHING...SURPRISED? NOT

Journeyman

STILL NOT ABLE TO MAKE/RECEIVE CALLS IN BALTIMORE...AND NO ONE AT SPRINT KNOWS ANYTHING...SURPRISED? NOT

yea so i go into the sprint store because the online rep wasnt able to help me... and the store personnel didnt see anything wrong until 4 other people came in behind me and complained about the same issues. now there is a problem...WTF....i figured that out my self...ITS A CELL PHONE TOWER THAT IS OUT...  but NO ONE at SPRINT has an ETA. CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ANYONE?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

wfloyd12 wrote:

yea so i go into the sprint store because the online rep wasnt able to help me... and the store personnel didnt see anything wrong until 4 other people came in behind me and complained about the same issues. now there is a problem...WTF....i figured that out my self...ITS A CELL PHONE TOWER THAT IS OUT...  but NO ONE at SPRINT has an ETA. CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ANYONE?

Yeah good luck with that . At any rate, in the total absence of native Sprint signal which seems to be the case, your phone should roam. Is the phone set to AUTOMATIC or SPRINT ONLY?

Journeyman

OMG I am having this same issue not being able to get my voicemails most of the time, I have to submit atleast 3-5 times just one text and I get network busy when i try and make a call and they tell me they have a tower down and I'm in michigan.  I'm thinking there using the same excuse for everyone cause my daughter who lives in Indiana got the same answer for her phone problem as well.  What the heck is going on??????????

Journeyman

There is a lot of terrible weather knocking down trees and causing interferences and sometimes towers are getting damaged. However, another company's tower may still be accessible. If you can't roam, take your phone into a repair center. There may be a setting that is incorrect or the software may need an update. If you are having problems with texts and Internet, update the data profile from the settings menu. Also you can take the battery out while the phone is still on. Leave it out for ten seconds and then put it back and turn it on. sometimes those things help immensely.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.