cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

San Francisco Bay Area 4G LTE

Highlighted
Journeyman

San Francisco Bay Area 4G LTE

Starting to pick ip Sprint 4g around the Bay Area. Anyword on a rollout date? here where I have picked up an LTE signal: Fremont, San Mateo, Millbrae, Pleasanton, Bay Bridge/San Francisco. The fastest was in San Mateo (30mpbs down, 12 mbps up). Other speeds about 8mbps - 10mbps. In all instances the LTE signal is gone by the next day. At least it's nice to know Sprint as at least working on it. Attaching a speedtest result to give my fellow Bay Area Sprint Users something to look forward to (a day when these fancy, expensive Sprint Smartphones will actually be useful because the 3g is unbearably slow!).  -Josh

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: San Francisco Bay Area 4G LTE

**Typos courtesy my Smartphone**

GrandMaster

there is another thread full of speed tests from all over your area..its a page or two back in this forum...fastest speedtest to date was by WOMBAT with a 39mbps down over by candlestick i believe.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I have yet to receive LTE signal in Millbrae.

I did get signal for a while in South San Francisco @ 5mb down.

Can't wait til LTE comes up or else i'd be seriously cancelling service.     

GrandMaster

i'll see if i can locate that other thread about sanfran but its been lighting up all over there...one poster pasted a pic of a map thanks to an app that shows where people have been receiving LTE signals. it tracks and plots where people are picking up signal and so on.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/100118?start=45&tstart=0

actually you already posted in the thread that shows LTE speeds and locations all around SF..you somehow didnt look back at any of the 4 pages to see that they were posted.

seeing as how the OP said he/she picked up signal in millbrae  you might go as far as asking where exactly so you can go check it out yourself..

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.