ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

San Ramon Valley/Interstate 680 Corridor Calls Dropping?

Journeyman

San Ramon Valley/Interstate 680 Corridor Calls Dropping?

Has anyone else observed extremely poor network performance in this area?  Problems seem to be worst in the San Ramon area and slightly better towards Walnut Creek.  Calls can be connected but nearly every call drops within 10-20 seconds.  Problem occurs while stationary and mobile.  Sprint Tech tested Photon 4G phone and verified that it is functioning properly. 

10 REPLIES 10
Master

Re: San Ramon Valley/Interstate 680 Corridor Calls Dropping?

Sorry for the inconvenience. C an I have your zipcode and cross street info so that I can check if there is any reported outage going on at your location.

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Interstate 680 Corridor though the San Ramon Valley area including Cities of San Ramon, Danville, Alamo, Walnut Creek in zip codes 94582, 94583, 94506, 94526, 94507 and 94596.

Master

I checked your coverage with zipcode and there is a service alert for single cellsite outage(94586), engineers have been notified and are working to restore the service ASAP.ETR 09/08/2012 13:38:48 CST.

Single Cellsite 9487065 At 2012/09/07 17:06:17 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the SF Bay : Oakland Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) . 09/07/2012 12:06:00 CST 3 09/08/2012 13:38:48 CST 09/07/2012 13:38:49 CST FN03XC070 Livermore CA 94550

Abe

Journeyman

Thanks for checking; Livermore is quite a few miles away;  I'm about at Bollinger Canyon Road and Canyoh Lakes Drive in San Ramon, CA today although I have had numerous problems in other places in the general area I described in my original post.

Journeyman

Hello.  My cell phone as well as my husbands, my duaghters and several friends with Sprint have all had our calls dropped several times a day for the last ten days.  We are all in 94526.  I have called twice a day since last friday, and keep being told there is no problems in my area...and it is MY PHONE. They keep suggesting I bring my phone into a Sprint store.  Sprint keeps denying there is a problem.  So so frusterated!  How would bringing my phone help my daughter, my husband and my friends with their Sprint dropped calls issue??????

Journeyman

I am in 94582 - near corner of Bollinger Cyn Rd and North Gale Ridge - haven't been able to hold a call for more than 20 seconds since late August - and data roaming guard interrupts use of the phone every 30-40 seconds ... still doing it ... signal strength on both phones (Galaxy S III and Galaxy S) is fluctuating between 0 and 2 bars.

Journeyman

I am also in the 94582 zip code, right off of Bollinger Canyon Road in the Bridges area of San Ramon, and voice service has been terrible for a few days, calls dropping, and data roaming guard coming on every few minutes.  Because of trouble to connecting to the network, it has drained my battery on my Samsung Epic 4G at an accelerated rate.  Other areas outside of the San Ramon Valley has been fine.  I believe it is a network issue as well AND NOT MY PHONE.

Journeyman

It is now Sunday...AND still all three of our family bsprint phones are dropping every call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ansd Sprint still insists its a phone issue, even though several friends who have sprint are having the same issues in 94526.  Who is the governing authority to complai nto since Sprint refuses to be accountable and get things fixed?  FCC?  Who?  Its time to complain to a higher authority!

Journeyman

Well that didn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

Just curious if others with trouble in this area are seeing improvment.  I have been able to maintain phone calls while driving on the freeway most of the time.  Around town the connection is more stable than before as well, but every call still drops on Bollinger Cyn Rd between Canyon Lakes Drive and North Gale Ridge--at the top of the hill. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.