Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for Signal at Home :-(

Searching for Signal at Home :-(

60623 Chicago,IL

Currently when at home my phone has been losing the signal in mid- call as if I have walked into a tunnel. I have a palm pixi and sometimes the phone automatically gives me the message of "Call could not be establish on Sprint Network (239)". This suddenly happens even when I am not using my phone. Is there a way I could get a stronger signal at home before I leave the Sprint Network??

THANKS

1 REPLY 1

It does look like we have a service ticket in your area. I will include the details. As you can see from the details it looks like there are some capacity issues in your area at this time and relief is on the way. I am sorry that it will not be available until December.

EVDO Connection,Text Messaging,Voice 10016 (Noticeable Relief expected by Dec 2011 with additional improvements scheduled throughout the summer) //Customer may experience blocked calls, delayed messaging, and slow data. IL/Consumer, no tickets are required for capacity issues. 05/03/2011 19:00:00 CST N/A Not Cleared 08/17/2011 15:47:36 CST No Information
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.